Fabric warranty Nesling
If, as a direct result of ultra violet exposure, the fabric of this product cracks, splits or tears (defects) within 5 years after the date on which the product is purchased, Nesling will, at its option, replace the fabric (but not any other component of the product) free of charge, or refund the cost of such replacement.
Customer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Customer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods the subject of this warranty.
Customer will need to provide proof of purchase when making a claim. Nesling may also require to return the product . Customer must bear the cost of claiming the warranty. If the product needs to be returned to Nesling the customer must pay for the cost of delivery. The replacement product or repaired product will be made available for collection at an address nominated by Nesling, or, if possible, shipped directly to the customers home address.
Exclusions This warranty does not apply in any of the following circumstances:
- The defect is caused by any improper use of the product or its use for a purpose other than that which the product was designed or intended;
- The defect occurs wholly or partly as a result of any act or omission of a person other than Nesling;
- The product has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident or abuse;
- The product is altered or modified in any way unless the modification has been approved in writing by Nesling;
- The product is erected, installed or used contrary to, or in a manner inconsistent with, the instructions or warnings furnished by Nesling
- The product is used for any purpose other than for a domestic application.
This warranty does not cover:
- Colour fading of the product (even if due to exposure of the product to ultra violet rays) or a deterioration in the chemical composition of the fabric due to exposure to ultra violet rays;
- Any damage to the product caused or contributed to by exposing the product to chemicals (including chlorine), placing the product near an open flame (including flames from a barbecue) or any other human made heat source, tensioning the product beyond its tear and tensile capabilities or mechanical friction.